£50000 - £60000 per annum
0203 216 2563
11 months ago
To begin with you, you will be getting your hands dirty, working alongside the SEO Account Directors and Account Managers to create and deliver successful Digital PR Strategies. As this grows, you will have the opportunity to build this into an offering we take to market and build a team of Digital PR specialists.
THE ROLE OBJECTIVES:
- Help define the Digital PR approach within the agency, our service offering and establish key processes.
- Work with the Head of SEO and Account Directors to ensure Digital PR and link building activities are aligned with client objectives and deliver success.
- Participate in internal and external client strategy meetings using your Digital PR and broader SEO knowledge to inform successful account approaches.
- Undertake audience and competitor research to identify content themes and formats that appeal to brand’s target audience and online publishers and establish outreach targets.
- Select and deploy an appropriate range of tactics such as campaign-based link-building, newsjacking, social media seeding etc. to secure coverage for client brands.
- Own the ideation and validation process to develop campaign proposals which align with SEO and client objectives.
- Working in tandem with our Creative Strategist, SEO Account Managers and design and development resource craft stories targeted at relevant press and produce necessary asset packs.
- Own the outreach process developing relationships with relevant journalists and publications to secure coverage and backlinks achieving client KPIs.
- Evaluate the success of campaigns and report on this to clients.
- Communicate with existing clients and new business prospects to get buy-in on campaign ideas and act as day-to-day contact.
- Inform and support the new business proposition contributing to proposals and pitching Digital PR services.
- Grow and develop the Digital PR team acting as line manager and leading the team to success.
- You will have a background in traditional PR, SEO content marketing or outreach.
- Experience working in an agency environment managing multiple accounts and campaigns simultaneously.
- A team player, willing to share knowledge and discuss approaches and tactics but also able to work independently.
- Experience running campaigns from initial ideation, through managing asset build, promotion, and reporting.
- Demonstratable success using digital PR to secure backlinks from high authority and relevance websites.
- Able to execute a variety of Digital PR and link-building tactics including campaign-based link building, newsjacking, providing expert comment etc.
- An understanding of how Digital PR fits into the offering of a modern SEO agency and the role.
- An understanding of PR measurement and key KPIs which define the success of campaigns.