Highly Competitive Salary
0207 929 2999
about 13 hours ago
For this position, you’ll take a much higher and wider level of responsibility in the planning and buying delivery of AV campaigns across your Client(s). You will be trusted to produce accurate work and prioritise tasks with minimum supervision. While your technical skills remain important, managing people and their delivery is crucial to success in this position. You will have the support and guidance of a highly experienced and accomplished Account Director.
Some of the best things about this role
- Hitting your commercial targets
- Pride in seeing your team excel through your guidance
- Planning full AV campaigns incorporating new ideas and drawing on insights to deliver outstanding results
Campaign management, performance, commercial
- Ownership of all day to day buying delivery through being both hands on and supervising line report(s) to ensure:
- All buying metrics are hit – campaign objectives, WM deal parameters and client guarantees.
- Processes and admin are adhered to including approvals, TV magic sheet, spend checks, reconciliations, 3rd party tagging and tracking delivery,
- You will need to be close to the detail and always know your Clients trading position and issues both current and year to date
- Responsibility for producing accurate forecasts across all AV channels for the book.
- Ensure AV spends are booked correctly on the system at the right time and in line with the company’s financial process.
- With your AD track PRFs/Audits to ensure targets are met. Key within this is to understand how the stretch sheet works and other guarantee models so you could independently calculate how much pot value you require. Likewise, how quality methodology and how to achieve the best scores.
- You are responsible for ensuring the high standards of work and attitude in the team by:
- Overseeing work for accuracy and quality
- Motivating the team to deliver against this high base.
- Proving guidance with prioritisation so deadlines are always met
- Coach your team in all aspects of the AV role. As well this day to day training of team members you will dedicate regular 1-1 ‘learning time’ with your line reports. Also ensure you also diarise this time for yourself with your AD/Activation Lead
- Provide your team with regular feedback: rewarding excellent work and providing constructive direction where required.
- Responsible for all day to day client requests.
- Contributing and presenting in client meetings
- Grow your clients understanding of AV through inductions as well as proactively keeping them updated on the marketplace and developments
- Strong understanding of your Client’s industry sector and their competitors
- Work with your team to communicate pre-and mid campaign updates that manage expectations so there are no surprises later from the Client’s perspective.
- Produce campaign PCAs that sell our work and demonstrate our expertise and knowledge.
- You will be the day to day contact across AV implementational planning producing plans applying and showcasing the tools and systems to support your recommendations
- Your plans will consider new products, account for growing trends and structured to deliver the campaign KPIs
- Work with the Journey design team to ensure plans have clear KPIs and briefs that include all the required information. Where appropriate challenge the brief
- You should be aware of the supplier shares for individual campaign planning across all AV channels