0203 216 2556
10 months ago
ASAP - Subject To Notice
Does this sound like you?
An expert at managing social media channels
A love for video games
If the answer is yes, then a successful and established game studio will love to meet you and have a chat about how you can help them engage with their extensive fanbase across the various social channels.
This is an exciting time for the studio, and it is going to be a great opportunity for you to make an impact on their growth and fan engagement plans.
Within your role as Social Media Manager, you will be accountable for leading and executing their social media strategy helping to grow the studios’ community across their current and potentially new social media platforms ensuring there is consistency and personality within all communication and messaging.
The role will see you engaging directly with fans and influencers as well as working with partners, agencies, and internal stakeholders to achieve the studio's goals.
- Experience managing social media for a company within entertainment, games, or a similar industry
- Passionate and curious about games and how social media is used to engage with a fanbase
- Understanding of how to interact with game communities
- Experience using social media tools for posting, reporting, and analytics
- Good project management experience
- A strong focus on quality
For more information and consideration apply here with your latest CV