£30000 - £40000 per annum
0203 216 2558
10 months ago
• Ensure that projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner
• Take full responsibility of commercial and contractual obligations of multiple projects.
• Prepare and manage project schedules and budgets, and provide updates as required.
• Communicate project progress and status, both internally and with the client, through regular daily, weekly, and monthly project logs, reports, and updates.
• Manage project scheduling and staffing with in-house and sub-contracted labour.
• Ensure that final documentation packages (i.e. O & M manuals, ‘as-built’ schematics, etc.) are prepared and contract close-out occurs in a timely manner.
• Coordinate invoicing and assist in collecting accounts receivable.
• Perform other activities and assume further responsibilities as projects demand and/or as directed by the immediate manager.
SKILL SET REQUIREMENTS
• Ability to interface well with clients and co-workers and to lead subordinate staff effectively.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
• Well organised with attention to detail.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Project favoured but not essential.
• Able to create and manage schedules and budgets.
• Prince2/PMP qualification or equivalent.
• Experience in related industry.
• Technical knowledge of AV industry favoured but not essential.
If you are after a role to test you and bring the best out of you then please apply with your full technical CV, which clearly shows all your skills in relation to previous installation / integration of audio visual systems.