0203 216 2558
12 months ago
- Liaise with senior management within our clients to support ongoing relationships and support their decision making in marketing
- Ownership of the overall client problem and knowledge of the key data points
- Act as a bridge and translator between clients’ business issues and analytical solutions, both internal (our Data Science and Performance Analytics teams) and external (including machine learning and “AI” solutions providers)
- Taking a methodical and logical approach to analytics and problem solving
- Development of solid recommendations for clients, including back-up materials and face to face presentations
- Work with consultants in the team to identify, analyse, and interpret trends and patterns from data
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Training, guiding and managing junior team members to support their career development
Key Skills and Experience
- Degree in Economics, Business, Mathematics, Marketing, Statistics or Engineering, or equivalent relevant experience
- Extensive experience in marketing analytics, ideally consulting or agency environments
- High level of numeracy, familiarity with interpreting data and mathematical concepts.
- Basic understanding of data science, statistical modelling, ML and data handling techniques
- Good business acumen and interest in business and economics
- A curious nature with the desire to get under the skin of a problem. Excellent problem-solving skills
- Addresses root causes behind issues, identifies patterns, comprehends big picture and long-term implications. A strategic thinker
- Methodical and logical with an eye for detail.
- Good communication and influencing skills in professional environments (verbal, written & informal)
- Able to cope calmly in a fast-paced, client demand driven environment. Ability to multi-task on different projects under tight time frames
- Able to adjust approach to effectively interact with customers at all organisational and technical levels. A team player.
- Knowledge of digital analytics platforms (Adobe, Google, Facebook, Salesforce, etc.)