£32000 - £36000 per annum
0207 929 2999
4 months ago
This Agency is experiencing rapid growth and as such, there is an opportunity to become part of the ongoing success story of this award winning, independent brand.
With offices across the UK, giving countless connections and a huge amount of collective experience. The company are proudly Google Premier Partners, Microsoft Advertising Partners, Facebook Marketing Partners, and are recommended by The Drum. Their clients work in retail, property, food & drink, health, charity, finance, sport, leisure & tourism. But what really sets them apart is their people, values and willingness to go further to get results.
Growth Marketing is their goal; with an on-going pursuit of value and driven by a commercial mindset, they aim for strategic and commercial alignment with their clients, unlocking even greater outcomes and long-term value creation from their marketing.
To deliver outstanding results across all contents (Display, Video, Mobile). You will report into the Head of Programmatic, with the role requiring you to work closely with clients and colleagues, helping them to plan, set up, monitor, and optimise multiple campaigns.
You will be responsible for the preparation, activation, optimisation, and performance analysis for your allocated accounts You will need to deliver regular reports and actionable insight to both clients and internal stakeholders, showing campaign results, and offering suggestions for continued improvement. A major part of your role will consist in producing recommendation and insights.
At least 3 years’ experience working within a programmatic position. Agency experience is strongly preferable, however, they will consider candidates from client side with experience working within various biddable media channels.
You will need a commercially focused, can-do attitude, mixed with a friendly and positive outlook. A strong passion for all forms of digital paid media is essential, relishing the prospect of working across multiple accounts and platforms within a fast-paced agency environment.
- Effectively manage expectations according to relevant SLAs, priorities and bandwidth
- Communicate with clients and take a lead role within meetings
- Write industry related thought pieces for the benefit of clients & the agency.
- Extensive experience of conceiving, implementing & reviewing campaigns & strategies, which deliver performance and value for clients.
- Create proposals, including recommendations for budget weighting, targeting, creative & KPIs across multiple channels for our key clients.
- Ability to fully own accounts, whilst offering regular analysis & insight into performance
- Deliver client meetings with consolidated reporting and PowerPoint.
- Liaise with other team members to deliver best in class campaign delivery.
- Help identify cross sell and upsell opportunities across different channels for your clients.
- Proactively seek opportunities to support beyond your regular duties.
- Conduct strategy audits to identify new solutions & ideas for both clients & internal stakeholders.
- Share learnings with colleagues across platforms.
- Have a basic understanding of other channels, both online and offline, being utilised by Space & Time clients, attending training to refresh knowledge where required.
- Have a working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Conduct test and learn with full confidence and autonomy.
- Based in the heart of vibrant Salford.
- 37.5 hours p/week with flexible working
- 22 days holiday & an extra day each year of employment up to a max 25
- Competitive pension plan
- Discretionary bonus scheme