0203 216 2563
10 months ago
The Partnerships Manager will sit within the UK Product team reporting into the Senior Director of Data Solutions, with a focus on developing and evolving the company's product - Addressable TV.
- Lead the commercial relationship and strategy with new and existing partners.
- Play a fundamental role in the evolution of product strategy and development.
- Drive value from their partnerships in order to deliver compelling solutions for the clients.
- Be an industry expert enabling market and competitor intelligence and analysis.
- Use commercial and technical acumen allowing a complementary approach to defining partnership strategy and deals.
- Define and embody the principles by which we work with and expect of our Partners.
- Manage the relationship with the company's existing and potential partners
- Lead on contract negotiations and reviews
- Create and maintain a framework that facilitates a mutual beneficial working partnership
- Develop and evolve a thorough RFI/RFP framework, managing the communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Carry out detailed evaluation, including short term market research pieces through to full RFI/RFP comparisons and testing
- Lead and maintain an up-to-date market analysis and point-of-view across existing and emerging technologies relevant to the development of the product strategy
- Commercial modelling to create a business case in support of new and existing partnerships
- Managing ad hoc requests and queries relating to data and technology solutions
- Assess client requirements to support in recommendations for product solutions
- Substantial proven track record of relevant industry experience
- Strong relationship management experience, building trust and respect while representing the the business
- Experience in leading and developing POVs on technology solutions, including gap analysis, both in terms of technical and commercial requirements.
- Experience in negotiating pricing plans
- Experience in data onboarding and specifications
- Be able to lead commercial and technical conversations with vendors
- Technical and commercial acumen in order to review terms and contracts producing legal and business users with crib notes
- Positive attitude and passionate about your work.