0203 216 2563
10 months ago
- To deliver clear, compelling evidence-based insights for our clients, using a wide range of data from a multiple data sources and platforms.
- Tool expert - become an expert user across our range of planning toolkits, platforms and our proprietary and third-party data sources. These include vendors like Global Web Index, Netbase, Similarweb, Audiense, Sharablee, Euromonitor and Statista. Also media owner platforms such as Google Trends, Google Insights Finder, Google Mobility, FB Insights, Amazon Planning Suite,
- Data manager – become adept at gathering, organizing and analyzing the data sets which feed our data-led planning solutions (Sources of Growth, Social Analytics, Search Mapping, Portfolio Management, Budget Setting and Allocation, Modelling).
- To share, communicate and present work in a clear and compelling way, to clients, colleagues and agency partners.
Required skills / experience:
- Experience of using data and consumer research as part of a degree course or a first job. Comfortable organizing and interpreting data to draw out insights about what the data means. Advanced excel skills and visualizing data in Powerpoint are essential. Experience of R, Python, PowerBI and SPSS nice to have but not essential.