£30000 - £32000 per annum
0207 929 2999
25 days ago
This Agency is experiencing rapid growth and as such, there is an opportunity to become part of the ongoing success story of this award winning, independent brand.
With offices across the UK, giving countless connections and a huge amount of collective experience. The company are proudly Google Premier Partners, Microsoft Advertising Partners, Facebook Marketing Partners, and are recommended by The Drum. Their clients work in retail, property, food & drink, health, charity, finance, sport, leisure & tourism. But what really sets them apart is their people, values and willingness to go further to get results.
Growth Marketing is their goal; with an on-going pursuit of value and driven by a commercial mindset, they aim for strategic and commercial alignment with their clients, unlocking even greater outcomes and long-term value creation from their marketing.
To deliver outstanding results across all contents (Display, Video, Mobile). You will report into the Head of Programmatic, with the role requiring you to work closely with clients and colleagues, helping them to plan, set up, monitor, and optimise multiple campaigns.
You will be responsible for the preparation, activation, optimisation, and performance analysis for your allocated accounts You will need to deliver regular reports and actionable insight to both clients and internal stakeholders, showing campaign results, and offering suggestions for continued improvement. A major part of your role will consist in producing recommendation and insights.
At least 2 years’ experience working within a paid media position. Agency experience is strongly preferable, however, we will consider candidates from client side with experience working within various biddable media channels.
You will need a commercially focused, can-do attitude, mixed with a friendly and positive outlook. A strong passion for all forms of digital paid media is essential, relishing the prospect of working across multiple accounts and platforms within a fast-paced agency environment.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and build effective working relationships.
- Mediate with clients and present within meetings.
- Effectively manage expectations according to relevant SLAs, priorities and bandwidth
- Ability to fully own accounts, whilst offering regular analysis & insight into performance
- Demonstrate understanding of the programmatic ecosystem between platforms and partners relationships.
- Liaise with platform owners to troubleshoot issues.
- Deliver client meetings with consolidated reporting and PowerPoint.
- Effectively implement client budgets, correctly utilising media spend throughout the month.
- Liaise with other team members to deliver best in class campaign delivery.
- Share learnings with colleagues across platforms.
- Conduct strategy audits to identify new solutions & ideas for both clients & internal stakeholders.
- Undertake relevant platform exams & accreditations.
- Have a basic understanding of other channels, both online and offline, being utilised by the agency’s clients, attending training to refresh knowledge where required.
- Have a working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Demonstrate an appetite in testing new strategies.
- 37.5 hours p/week with flexible working
- 22 days holiday & an extra day each year of employment up to a max 25
- Competitive pension plan
- Discretionary bonus scheme