£50000 - £65000 per annum
The goal is to empower businesses and marketing teams to gain a competitive advantage by providing best in-class customer experiences. This means delivering the right content, to the right customer, at the right time, on the right platform. Our approach brings together 1st , 2nd and 3rd party data points from previously siloed channels and focuses on providing actionable insights.
Now is the perfect opportunity for an experienced strategist to join and be a part of our journey to the next level. The strategist will play a leading role in driving a data-first approach across our global clients, whilst expanding the CX solutions and coordinating with a best in-class team.
The kind of work you’ll be doing will vary day-to-day, but will include:
- You will work closely with in the head of CX in developing and delivering best in-class data insights (including search, social, programmatic, analytics, reviews, and other data sources relevant to the client).
- You will be periodically communicating with the client leads and understanding gaps in the insights that they are currently using.
- You will play a leading role in building new solutions to meet the challenges that our clients are facing.
- You will support managers and executives with project delivery and streamlining of processes.
- You will be delivering completed projects to the client leads and client contacts.
- You will be working with the head of CX on new business opportunities
- You are analytically minded, with the ability to identify trends within data sets and to translate them into actionable insights.
- You are highly organised, with strong attention to detail and able to coordinate a team of specialists.
- You can communicate effectively with clients, and work as part of a team.
- You are passionate and not afraid to defend your point of view and raise a concern if you don’t agree with the way a situation is being approached.
- A passion for data with a desire to grow both individually and as a part of the CX team. An ambition to achieve is KEY as we drive the CX team to the next level.
- You can think about the numbers and love data. You’ll be able to give some examples of where you’ve used large datasets to deliver actionable insights.
- You can explain your ideas effectively. You’re logical and solutions focused with the ability to bring new thinking to a problem. Each of our best products have been created when trying to solve a client problem.
- Your experience will be rooted in one or more of the core digital channels (SEO, Social, PPC, Programmatic, Analytics).
- You will have strong experience using PowerBI/Google Data Studio, Python/R, SQL and Excel. It’s not required to be knowledge in all these areas.
- Any experience using the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is beneficial.