dep on experience (mid level)
This role will be crucial in enabling all ‘Change’ project deliverables, operating as the intermediary between senior client stakeholders, internal global client teams and specialists and occasionally local teams to deliver work products. The role requires managing multiple internal stakeholders, timelines, and resources, ideally in an agile way. The ambition is to consistently optimise processes, delivering better quality and more efficient outputs.
There will be additional responsibility in facilitating the continued development of tools, training, and technology to enhance our internal and external capabilities and services.
This role will report to one of our Consulting Partners and has growth potential as the team and capabilities advance.
The Ideal Candidate
As a Project Manager, you will be an organised, problem-solving go-getter.
You should excel at creating and executing simple processes which coordinate multiple stakeholders, workstreams and clients. You will aim to enable the project team to deliver outputs, on time, within budget and at an exceptionally high quality.
You should have ease of communication and an understanding of digital marketing, allowing effective interactions with our specialist functions and clients. This candidate should consistently be trying to find a better, more effective, and efficient way for the team to deliver better outputs to our clients.
- Project Management skills including tools capabilities
- Digital Marketing knowledge
- Problem Solver & challenger of status quo
- Strong Communicator & team player
- Practical Digital Media knowledge
- Agile working model acumen
- Senior client exposure
- Generating and constantly refining approach to project management for the ‘Change Team’
- Project ownership co-ordination & management
- Ongoing project and team optimisation guidance to deliver better outputs
- Ownership of project plans, weekly reports, clients’ updates and contact reports
- Management and contribution to development of the ‘Change’ tool, technology and training repository
- Assisting with development of case studies
Mindshare is global media agency designed to make media exciting, fun and life changing. For the last 20 years our values of Speed, Teamwork and Provocation have guided our 10,000 people who work with some of the world’s best brands and companies. Located in 116 offices across 86 countries, we are the largest media agency in GroupM, WPP’s media investment management arm, which is the #1 media holding group globally. Mindshare Worldwide is the headquarters for Mindshare based in London. We are a team of 400+ people, co-ordinating media campaigns for our global clients.