£40000 - £50000 per annum
0203 216 2559
7 months ago
- Overall responsibility and ownership for customer service levels, client retention, Service Desk performance, Service Level Agreement and KPI achievement.
- Management of the Service Desk Team as well as being hands on and getting stuck in.
- Ownership of the Service Desk strategy. This includes planning, process implementation,improvement and updating, KPI setting and KPI measurement.
- Communicating and meeting with high end customers to ensure good relationships and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Creating and delivering weekly reports, regular performance analysis and client specific ticket reports
- Deal with any client complaints and manage escalations, where necessary.
- Manage the process of Engineer Call outs: co-ordinating booking, informing clients, ensuringengineers attend site with full knowledge of the issues, the correct equipment and any previous visits.
- Management of communications with our Procurement Department, to ensure orders aredocumented, placed and received properly
- Onboard new clients, including introductions and assignment of dedicated resource to ensure a great experience
YOU MUST BE LIVING IN THE UK AND ALLOWED TO WORK HERE LEGALLY AND SHOW A CLEARLY DEFINED SKILL SET WITHIN THE CV
AV VC A/V A-V AUDIOVISUAL AUDIO-VISUAL VIDECONFERENCE VIDEOWALL SERVICE MAINTENANCE PREVENTATIVE CRESTRON ILIGHT DANTE AUDINATE DSP MANAGER HELPDESK SLA BERKS BERKSHIRE BUCKINGHAMSHIRE SURREY MIDDLESEX OXFORDSHIRE HERTS HERTFORDSHIRE