The Paid Search Manager will be part of the Ford Paid Search Team based at Sea Containers House, London. You will be managing the day to day activity across a range of Ford accounts and will report into the Senior Paid Search Manager.
- Campaign Management
- Day-to-day optimisation including keyword research, identifying new keyword opportunities, building out new Ad Groups and Campaigns, writing new Ad Copy, Running A/B Tests, bid management, daily and monthly budgets and spend reconciliation
- Take ownership of advanced Google Ads products and optimisation techniques, such as modifiers (location, behaviour, device), ad extensions, new products, betas
- Make the most of using DoubleClick Search and the other tech platform used by GTB and Ford of Europe
- Opportunity analysis – identifying restrictions on existing activity.
- Work with the Paid Search Director on the planning and forecasting for the next quarter/year
- Collaborating with other teams covering SEO, media buying and planning, analytics, web dev, planning etc.
- Technology / Reporting
- Look after tracking and reporting, ensuring on-site tracking and bid management tech solutions are working well.
- Monthly reporting via Excel, DS3 and Googles DataStudio
- Dig into data and FoE analytics tools (Adobe Omniture, DoubleClick Search, DCM, Google Analytics and others) to identify trends and opportunities to improve the account.
- Supporting the Senior paid Search Manager in the management of other European markets where needed
- Occasionally provide assistance and support to other members of the Search Teams in the other markets.
- Occasionally getting involved in executing paid social campaigns
- Stay up to date with changes in the online marketing and search landscape, including tool recommendations, strategies, industry news, etc.
- Language support with regards to ad copy and keywords for accounts not directly managed by yourself
- A fully scoped out and bespoke training plan on all things Paid Search to give you the confidence to activate campaigns
- We will provide you with all the necessary training for all relevant platforms, tools and systems used by Ford
- You will get exposure to the work of the other agency teams – creative, media, analytics, tech and others.
- You will have unprecedented access to Google resource. We are one of Google’s six strategic partners globally.
- You will be able to attend all workshops and presentations organised by the media teams and our partners, such as Google, Twitter, Facebook, Oculus and others.
- Benefits include – life insurance, contributory pension, gym membership scheme and eye care
- A new office in the heart of London – Sea Containers House next to the Oxo Tower
- Flexible working between the office and home
The most important factor we will take into consideration for this position is a genuine interest in Search and Digital Marketing. You will be someone who has a passion for all things digital and is eager to learn and develop experience in the industry. An interest in cars would be a bonus. Additionally, ticking some of these boxes will help too:
- 2 year’s hands on experience in Paid Search, ideally in an agency role
- Solid experience in using bid management platforms (DoubleClick, Kenshoo, Marin etc.) and web analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Proficiency in MS Office – especially in Excel and Power Point
- A solid understanding of the integrated Digital mix such as Display, SEO, Social and their benefits to PPC
- Degree or a higher education qualification
- Google ads certification
- A second European language would be nice to have