0203 216 2587
10 months ago
The Paid Search Manager will be part of the Ford Paid Search Team based at Sea Containers House, London. You will be managing the day to day activity across a range of Ford accounts and will report into the Senior Paid Search Manager.
- Campaign Management
- Day-to-day optimisation including keyword research, identifying new keyword opportunities, building out new Ad Groups and Campaigns, writing new Ad Copy, Running A/B Tests, bid management, daily and monthly budgets and spend reconciliation
- Take ownership of advanced Google Ads products and optimisation techniques, such as modifiers (location, behaviour, device), ad extensions, new products, betas
- Make the most of using DoubleClick Search and the other tech platform used by GTB and Ford of Europe
- Opportunity analysis – identifying restrictions on existing activity.
- Work with the Paid Search Director on the planning and forecasting for the next quarter/year
- Collaborating with other teams covering SEO, media buying and planning, analytics, web dev, planning etc.
- Technology / Reporting
- Look after tracking and reporting, ensuring on-site tracking and bid management tech solutions are working well.
- Monthly reporting via Excel, DS3 and Googles DataStudio
- Dig into data and FoE analytics tools (Adobe Omniture, DoubleClick Search, DCM, Google Analytics and others) to identify trends and opportunities to improve the account.
- Supporting the Senior paid Search Manager in the management of other European markets where needed
- Occasionally provide assistance and support to other members of the Search Teams in the other markets.
- Occasionally getting involved in executing paid social campaigns
- Stay up to date with changes in the online marketing and search landscape, including tool recommendations, strategies, industry news, etc.
- Language support with regards to ad copy and keywords for accounts not directly managed by yourself
- A fully scoped out and bespoke training plan on all things Paid Search to give you the confidence to activate campaigns
- We will provide you with all the necessary training for all relevant platforms, tools and systems used by Ford
- You will get exposure to the work of the other agency teams – creative, media, analytics, tech and others.
- You will have unprecedented access to Google resource. We are one of Google’s six strategic partners globally.
- You will be able to attend all workshops and presentations organised by the media teams and our partners, such as Google, Twitter, Facebook, Oculus and others.
- Benefits include – life insurance, contributory pension, gym membership scheme and eye care
- A new office in the heart of London – Sea Containers House next to the Oxo Tower
- Flexible working between the office and home
The most important factor we will take into consideration for this position is a genuine interest in Search and Digital Marketing. You will be someone who has a passion for all things digital and is eager to learn and develop experience in the industry. An interest in cars would be a bonus. Additionally, ticking some of these boxes will help too:
- 2 year’s hands on experience in Paid Search, ideally in an agency role
- Solid experience in using bid management platforms (DoubleClick, Kenshoo, Marin etc.) and web analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Proficiency in MS Office – especially in Excel and Power Point
- A solid understanding of the integrated Digital mix such as Display, SEO, Social and their benefits to PPC
- Degree or a higher education qualification
- Google ads certification
- A second European language would be nice to have