Are you looking for a creative environment where you are developed, encouraged, and inspired to always achieve your best and more?
Does the idea of being part of a happy family that achieves great things appeal to you?
Do you love the challenge of creating new ideas?
If so, then Mindshare Worldwide could be the home for you.
All our employees are seen as agents of change for our clients, and we would love you to be part of the family.
The position of Paid Social Manager will see you working with a leading consumer technology brand where you will have a very involved and active contribution across team meetings, agency events, cross agency initiatives, assisting with new business pitches through to leading the planning, creation, and continued management of Paid Social campaigns ensuring that they are set up and run-in line with MindShare’s best practice.
With collaboration and teamwork being cornerstones of Mindshare Worldwide’s success your role will see you working alongside the Account Director on campaign strategy and delivery as well as collaborating with other digital teams within the Mindshare hub and assisting in the development of junior team members.
What You Need to Succeed
- Exceptional hands on Paid Social experience and comprehensive knowledge of best practice
- Experience supporting, developing, and mentoring junior team members
- Experience managing Brand and DR campaigns, optimising accounts to achieve performance targets
- Expertise in developing and implementing audience strategies to optimise Paid Social campaigns
- Experienced in applying bid rules, buying methods and automation to optimise and complement campaign management tasks
- Proficient in using advance features available within the native and 3rd party Paid Social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Linkedin, etc.) and tracking platforms like GA, DoubleClick and Adobe Analytics
- Ability to clearly articulate the rationale for proposed campaign tactics (channels, budget, audience, formats etc.) and present these back internally and to clients
- Aware of how Paid Social can integrate with other digital and offline channels
- Ability to devise a testing approach/roadmap delivering statistically significant results and insights
- Experience working with client leadership, developing day to day client relationships.
- An analytical mind with very good attention to detail, and the ability to identify trends in large data sets.
For further consideration and information feel free to apply now with your latest cv