Salary dependent on experience
It is a very exciting time for someone to join and provide leadership and ownership involving digital ideation, Test and Learn initiatives, implementing best practice and driving for media value across digital. Your role will be critical in helping to unlock new opportunities and demonstrate a path to increasing digital investment with effective and hopefully award-winning digital case studies.
The role will require collaboration with the wider team and different disciplines:
- Market Coordination - the primary points of contact with the local agency teams, who will help to get markets onboard for any centrally proposed testing and subsequent roll outs.
- Live Planning - who seek to find the optimal digital media channel splits and ongoing budget optimisations.
- Analytics - who are currently building bespoke attribution models and data visualisation to support that effort.
- Audience & Insights team - creating new and effective actionable segments using 1st and 3rd party data.
- Technical/creative production
Innovation testing and biddable best practice roll out
- Propose innovation ideas and potential test partners, support the team leads to craft digital innovation testing plans and get client buy in
- Manage the process of robust test setup and deployment with markets, activation teams to subsequent report outs
- Lead relevant regular internal agency status meetings and handle day to day client contact
- Collate output from centralised biddable channel teams’ digital optimisation results and upcoming plans for clients on monthly and quarterly basis
- Coordinate and run monthly clients on delivering innovation roadmap
- Establish and champion regular forum with local agency teams for best practice sharing and monitor uptake
- Contribute to the monthly digital market meeting
- Represent Europe and present exciting case studies in global test and learn forums
- Turn successful testing into industry award entries
- Working with strategy and planning, biddable and CRM teams to deliver best in class approach to increased Commerce roll out
- Help deliver existing mass customisation roadmap in paid through DCO and platform specific products
- Explore new opportunities for business data integrations for media optimisation purposes
Do you have a strong understanding of the digital media ecosystem, how the channels interact and how content can be distributed through paid media. This understanding must be coupled with an understanding of the operation of the media channels, the deployment of audience segments and how to measure their performance and interpret results of media activity.
A passion for digital media with +4 years agency experience, preferably across more than one biddable channel (e.g., programmatic, paid social, SEM), a good knowledge of all digital channels is useful.
You should have a good knowledge of managing projects and be able to manage complex tests from inception to roll out. Experience using JIRA is helpful but not necessary.
You will be proficient in Microsoft Excel to create and manage media effectiveness trackers from digital optimisation innovation, and have the ability to write and present engaging client PowerPoint presentations, simplifying any complex digital processes, optimisations, results, or tools.
This includes knowledge of:
• MarTech, AdTech and programmatic buying systems
• Structure & function of social media platforms, search platforms and audience data opportunities
• Media metrics across all channels
• Ability to analyse data and generate actionable insights
• Optimisation, measurement, and reporting of digital channels
• Understanding of tagging
• Impact from deprecation of 3rd party cookies