Competitive Salary - dependent on experience
0207 929 2999
4 months ago
A role exists within a fantastic growing Programmatic specialist team. We are looking for an experienced Programmatic senior account executive who will play an instrumental role in further developing an offering by taking ownership of the ongoing client engagement, managing Programmatic delivery with support from Paid Social Manager to implement the strategic vision and execute best practice activation. In this role, you will also work closely with other sister agencies in the network, creative agencies, data teams, PR etc.
Be part of a team that cares about creating impact, that wants you to action a work/life balance, that genuinely care about diversity and inclusion. Be part of a digital family which includes integrated performance specialists, across Programmatic, Paid Search, Paid Social and SEO. The team delivers tailored performance solutions and the Programmatic team are responsible for planning, buying and managing Programmatic campaigns as well as multi market coordination for complex global clients within the retail, FMCG, automotive, finance and technology, industries.
The candidate will report to the Programmatic Account Manager. Working within the Programmatic team, you will be integral to achieving client goals, and the development and optimization of Programmatic activity as part of integrated multi-channel campaigns. The ideal candidate will have proven experience of successfully planning, executing and optimizing Programmatic campaigns. You will need to demonstrate knowledge of native platform suppliers and 3rd party providers, as well as developing an understanding of their available products and services.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Experience setting up and optimizing campaigns within DV360, YouTube, TTD, Amazon, Xandr, Verizon, etc.
- Experience using custom audiences and automation to enhance programmatic strategy and performance
- Analytically minded with an aptitude for handling large data sets in order to identify trends and actionable insights
- Strong understanding of Programmatic best practices around for example buying strategies, formats and audiences
- Understanding of measurement capabilities via the native platforms and 3rd party tools
- Intermediate experience using Excel and PowerPoint (Charts and graphs, pivot tables)
- Proactive approach to expanding knowledge and capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Able to communicate effectively and work as part of a wider, cross-channel team
- Programming or coding knowledge is not mandatory, but is advantageous