Salary - dependent on experience
0207 929 2999
4 months ago
The ideal candidate has good working experience of Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics, as well as intermediate level of Excel and Power BI. Knowledge of attribution approaches such as MTA or DDA and cross-channel forecasting would be a plus, as it is good knowledge of the digital media landscape.
As well as supporting a specific client team, you will be responsible for delivering added value by supporting the development of new innovative services, and helping clients to develop the offering of Performance Analytics as a whole. This should also be coupled with a desire to learn quickly, as there will be opportunities to grow in this role, and being involved in fantastic training programmes.
The role is based in a fantastic working environment in London, collaborating with, and alongside some of the most forward-thinking and experienced colleagues locally, and in the world.
• Use web analytics skills and practices to support the Performance Analytics team, including:
• Identifying new opportunities to optimize performance across the channels, clients’ websites and beyond.
• Troubleshooting campaign performance across performance channels and the digital marketing mix at large.
• Using multi-touch attribution technology and techniques, work with the teams and client strategy teams to develop a fully integrated approach to channel management and planning.
• Evaluating current practices across, helping to ensure maximum data veracity and velocity, as well as process efficiency.
• Assisting in creation and implementation of analytics training courses for wider teams.
• Run deep-dive data analysis to provide actionable insights in line with clients’ overall business goals.
• Employ a wide range of tools, combine quantitative and qualitative data to learn how users are engaging with brands.
• Engage in automation of reporting templates and creation of performance dashboards.
• Support the other Performance Analytics team members in the execution of projects and the development of the team’s offerings.
• Champion Performance Analytics throughout the business, promoting the benefits of its services.
• Liaise with the wider Integrated Analytics team to combine analysis and planning of both digital and non-digital media.
Experience and Skills Required
- 2+ years’ relevant experience in digital marketing for an agency/consultancy.
- Advanced user of web analytics tools, particularly Google Analytics.
- A firm grasp of data storytelling.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Client-facing experience, including presenting to groups.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Power BI and Google Data Studio.
- Experience with training small groups.
- Experience with usability tools such as ClickTale and HotJar.
- Experience with alternative web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of js or similar scripting solutions
The ideal candidate
- Is an ambitious talent looking to contribute to a new, growing team in a renowned, global network.
- Is proactive, innovative and adaptive.
- Is tenacious and keen to solve problems through data-driven solutions and processes.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Has an excellent understanding of the digital marketing mix.
- Thrives in very fast-paced, dynamic environments.
- Has the ability to communicate complex ideas in a manner that is easily-understood by non-experts.
- Can develop robust opinions on digital marketing and has the confidence to express them concisely.
- Can independently manage projects, multi-task and prioritise based on workloads and importance.
- Is good at building relationships – it will be key for the person to develop close working relationships with the client teams, internal specialist teams and analytics platform vendors