Salary dependent on experience
0207 929 2999
4 months ago
You will work with a central media team that covers EU connections planning, CX, social strategy and deployment, analytics, CRM, PR, platform design and build, centralised biddable execution and market coordination across 19 European Markets.
About the role…
Support the Business Director and Account Director across the account in all aspects of account management, market output, client relationships and project delivery.
· Partner closely with one of the Big5 EU markets (UK, DE,FR, IT, & ES) and be an extension of that local team with detailed understanding of their media plan, priorities and challenges for everything including budget, biddable tactics, performance and strategy
· Key, but not exclusive, areas of support are across:
· Business planning e.g., budget setting and reprioritisation
· Strategic planning delivery e.g., working with EU Strategy & Planning team and Local Specialists to activate central guidelines within the Local Market
· Delivery of ad hoc projects e.g., digital transformation, responsible media practices, purpose initiatives; plus support for commercial and financial.
· This is a brand new role and is an extension to the current team created to reflect growing client demand for even closer integration with markets
Managing the media plan
Building 1-2-1 relationships with the media lead and the planning team in your Local market. Have regular contact with the wider channel specialists in that market.
Work closely with the local market on their output and have a holistic view from a strategy and planning perspective as well as ensuring they are following central guidelines for campaign activation.
Reporting: Working with analytics team to deliver rolled up media reports with actionable insights
Partnering with planning team on new launches. Ensuring central recommendations are understood and executed in the most powerful way possible within the market.
Working with the market leadership team and the asset delivery team to ensure that we are working with the market in the most consistent and integrated way possible.
Media owners and industry bodies. Good understanding of local and global media vendors and execution opportunities in the market.
· Pan European media experience with a particular focus on at least one of UK, IT, ES, DE, and FR (speaking a language a plus)
· Anticipates where problems could occur and takes decisive action accordingly.
· Knowledge of all key media tools
· Ability to analyse data and generate actionable insights
· Keen eye for detail
· A few years’ experience with the majority in a media planning or digital buying function, ideally some of which in a pan European or Worldwide role