£40000 per annum
0203 216 2558
8 months ago
Location: Based in Sydenham (London) at the office/warehouse however WFH offered, where applicable
- Plan, manage and oversee the technical aspects of our events – F2F, hybrid and virtual.
- Advise the commercial team on more complex technical aspects of client events.
- Work with members of the team and the client to help scope and shape the production, from concept through to delivery
- Produce technical schematics, floorplans (CAD / SketchUp knowledge is vital)
- Be involved with pitches, proposals and quotes to ensure accurate quoting based on requirements
- Lead and attend client
- Produce all necessary health and safety documentation
- Be well versed in show-calling and running the technical aspects of events
- Experience in dealing directly with clients and be able to take an event from start to finish
- Manage and book relevant logistics
- Book relevant cross-hires when required from partner companies
- great communication skills and be able to prioritise tasks
- 4+ years audio visual experience on F2F / hybrid events of all scales, working across multiple technical disciplines
- 1+ year of experience in IT/network and virtual event technology
- Sound understanding of event power, cable runs and health and safety
- Technically minded but ability to explain clearly – clients look to us to be their technical backbone!
- Thorough working knowledge of Office 365 package
- Strong experience with CAD and/or SketchUp
- Valid, clean driving license, Confident to drive vans across the EU (if required)
- Previous hands-on experience with vMix