£40000 - £45000 per annum
0203 216 2558
7 months ago
- Considerable experience of delivering events of all kinds and happy to manage technical colleagues and production partners to ensure successful delivery
- Work with the client and other members of the team to help scope and shape the production, from concept through to delivery
- Guide presenters / hosts through rehearsals and technical checks
- Be well versed in show-calling and running the technical aspects of events
- Experience in running online meetings and Webinars using ‘off the shelf’ platforms such as Zoom Meeting/Webinar, GoToMeeting/Webinar, WebEx, Teams, Teams Live Events etc.
- General understanding and experience of:
- The components required to produce a virtual event e.g. meeting platform, vision mixing software, video capture hardware, controllers, NDI, PTZ cameras etc
- Streaming software, hardware & platforms (we mostly use Wowza, Vimeo, YouTube and Facebook)
- Simultaneous Interpretation platforms
- Webcast platforms with the ability to propose the best platform based on client requirements
AV & pre-production
- Strong understanding and knowledge of production and Audio-Visual Services
- Knowledge of IT (apps and integrated systems). This is advantageous but can be taught!
- Create event running orders and follow our processes.
- Book relevant cross-hires when required from partner companies
- Be pro-active in finding new ways of providing our service. Innovation is key
- Day-to-day client contact
- Manage client events and be proactive in finding potential new revenue streams (upselling and cross-selling)
- Lead and attend client calls to discuss current and new projects, provide updates and debriefs
- Develop project proposals and budgets
- Brief internal teams – production, technical, creative. Either full-time team or 3rd party suppliers.
- Be responsible for keeping client CRM and internal databases up to date
- 3+ years producing F2F / hybrid events of all scales, working across multiple technical disciplines
- 1+ year of experience in producing virtual events
- Amazing production skills. Entrepreneurial, forward thinking and self-motivated
- Technically minded
- Thorough working knowledge of Office 365 package
- Valid, clean driving license, Confident to drive vans across the EU (if required)
- Previous hands-on experience with vMix