£27500 - £30000 per annum
Virtual and Hybrid events
- vMix. Setup/pre-produce, program, operate and de-rig. Must be comfortable connecting multiple vMix systems, Dante integration, multiple streams and 8+ callers to name a few.
- Knowledge of the different elements required to produce a virtual event e.g. meeting platform, vision mixing software, video capture hardware, controllers, NDI, PTZ cameras etc
- Streaming software, hardware & platforms (we mostly use Wowza, Vimeo, YouTube and Facebook)
- Film & broadcasting
- Video editing (advantageous)
- Simultaneous Interpretation platforms such as Interprefy / Interactico (advantageous)
- Webcast platforms (advantageous)
- Experience of providing support of Microsoft Windows Desktop, Microsoft Office, iOS, and Mobile/Tablet Devices
- Basic knowledge of networking, including patching, routers & firewalls, switches, cabling, and TCP/IP Traffic
- Knowledge and ability to update websites and implement social media (advantageous)
- Work alongside the production team to plan and advise specific event kit lists in accordance with warehouse stock levels and client requirements
- Test all kit to Remote Solutions ‘Show Ready’ client promise
- Load kit for each job ensuring correct manual handling procedures are adhered to
- ‘On-the- spot’ diagnosis and rectification of faults
- Carry out regular preventative room checks during events where multiple event spaces are being used (exhibitions, breakout rooms etc)
- Respond to last minute / ad-hoc requests
- Rig/De-rig all equipment safely and load into vehicles
- Report back at the end of each project any shortfalls in working practices and possible improvements
- Advise clients (where required) on best solutions
- Build strong and sustainable client relationships with new and existing clients
- Pro-actively maintain all AV / IT equipment to ensure it is always of the highest standard and functioning correctly
- Utilise and help maintain company warehouse stock management system
- Contribute and collaborate on the development of company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Exceptional vMix vision mix skills
- 3+ years operating F2F / hybrid / virtual events of all scales, working across multiple technical disciplines
- Amazing technical skills. Entrepreneurial, forward thinking, and self-motivated
- Technically minded – clients look to us to be their technical backbone!
- Thorough working knowledge of Office 365 package
- Valid, clean driving license.
- Previous hands-on experience with video production and animation