This role will involve building a new team and therefore will initially be focused on creating a delivery plan with associated business cases for exciting new initiatives.
These initiatives involve project such as the roll-out of a new advanced multi-media planning and execution platform, a proprietary dynamic creative platform, unique tools built to compliment the Google ads stack to name just a few.
The Product Director needs to work with leaders and innovators from across the wider group to ensure products and services are successfully landed within the businesses. This role will also be critical in Influencing and making decisions on the wider roadmap.
- Proven capability in developing and delivering detailed product roadmaps.
- Demonstrated ability at delivering new product initiatives into a complex organisation.
- Specialist digital media knowledge, experience working with DSP’s, Adservers and a wider array of Adtech / Martech.
- Experience and training in Agile/Scrum methodologies
- A track record of developing diverse teams who operate inclusively.
- A decision maker who can evaluate quickly based on the information at hand and help speed up initiatives by being decisive.
- Experienced industry knowledge, more than just “tech competent” somebody who understands the shape and forward momentum of the market.
- Successfully motivates, leads and grows our high potential staff.
- Proven record of accomplishment in establishing elevated levels of stakeholder satisfaction.
- Highly knowledgeable and experienced in digital media products and services. credible industry experience with a proven record of delivering results.
- Proven experience working within and leading teams in an agile manner.
- Previous hands-on experience delivering or servicing digital media campaigns.
- Detail orientated, experience building our detailed delivery plans.
- Strong technical writing skills, the ability to clearly draw up and articulate a business case to key stakeholders.
- Comfortable with handling client and agency stakeholders as well as colleagues at all levels
- Assertive yet diplomatic – prepared to fight for the right cause and lead from the front.
- Shape all aspects of diversity, equity and inclusion within the team and business, but also through our investment decisions and partnerships with agencies. Ensuring that efforts in the DEI (Disability Equality Index) space are appropriate, and working to identify, develop and deliver innovative ways to support our overall ambition to fully reflect the diversity of modern Britain.
- Inspiring communicator with clear written and verbal communication skills
- Able to deliver excellent results consistently.
- Focussed and able to maintain perspective.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, charismatic, and resilient
- Forward thinking, someone who is not afraid to call out or question certain practises and identify better ways of working.
- A confident thinker who is highly driven and ambitious.