0203 216 2563
8 months ago
The Paid Social Senior Executive will work as part of a client focused team and will work closely with media owners and third-party technology platforms for campaign management, optimisation and reporting. The role requires an understanding of core paid social advertising formats and creative best practices.
The role requires an advanced understanding of paid social principles, how marketing campaigns work cross market, plus an advanced analytic aptitude. It requires an ability to be highly motivated, numerate and articulate, both when speaking to clients, writing documents and analysing. Above all it requires a natural passion for social media and its importance to marketers.
- Work with the Manager to identify and lead new opportunities for campaigns.
- Lead in the creation of monthly client reviews - providing insights on campaign performance.
- Demonstrate confidence and clarity in communicating with the team, clients and media owners
- Develop knowledge and understanding of other departments/services
- Maintain strong working relationships with other relevant departments
- Have an advanced understanding of the role of Paid Social in the digital mix.
- Identify new initiatives and opportunities on client accounts, for example, the testing of new platforms such as Snapchat or new technologies for campaign improvements
- Improve knowledge of client business to ensure greater appreciation of Paid Social delivery in the overall mix
- Keep abreast of any developments in the Paid Social market
- Gain and develop experience in other media, such as wider biddable media
- Build strong partnerships with third-party technology vendors to ensure up-to-date knowledge of product roadmaps and beta test opportunities
- Foster relationships with media owners including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Advance on already established basics of client account servicing and best practices in managing results to meet client KPIs
- Take commercial responsibility for campaign budgetary management including bookings and billing
- Be responsible for requesting and chasing PO’s.
- Organise budget caps to ensure agreed budgets are not exceeded.
- Ensure all media spends are entered onto DDS in a timely fashion.
- Support wider team in client servicing best practices