£40000 - £55000 per annum
- Direct the Paid Social media activity of nearly £2m of annual billings across all paid social channels
- Manage a team of a couple of Paid Social Executive to ensure efficient planning and effective activation
- Own the relationship with key partners (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Snap, LinkedIn, Sprinklr, IAS) and ensure quality execution across the team
- Work directly and closely with clients to develop plans, manage issues and maintain positive relationships
- Manage internal and external stakeholders and strong ability to prioritise work and be communicative and upright when workload seems unachievable
- Ensure client work is of high quality, delivered to brief, deadline, budget and submitted to awards
- Line manage several members of the team and ensure ongoing training and development for the mid-junior team members
- Brings innovative, inspiring, and potentially award-winning thinking to the team and client
- Helps evangelise Domino’s around key topics, especially our offering and the future of social media
- Four to six years in the digital and advertising industry, across paid social media planning and buying, either in a specialised team or agency
- Deep knowledge and understanding of social media, as well as an understanding of the paid and organic social landscape, with proven strategy, planning, activation and new business skills
- Passion for digital media and a thirst for innovation and implementing new ideas
- Ability to set, manage and deliver appropriate KPIs for clients
- Solid understanding of how owned, earned, shared and paid social media work together and specifically with traditional media and search as well as other marketing disciplines
- Experience and knowledge of social API tech platforms.
- Experience in leading on clients, navigating key stakeholders and achieving success in planning and management of social marketing campaigns.
- Positive and proactive attitude, solid team leadership and people management skills.