£20000 - £28000 per annum
Whilst these are the key areas, the role won’t exclusively focus on reporting, trafficking and campaign setup. It will incorporate aspects of online planning & buying (ppc, social, programmatic, display, email etc.). Strong attention to detail is extremely important as this is a key requirement for the client and for a successful media plan activation and implementation. The ideal candidate will be a fast learner, self starter and proactive.
What is required to be successful in the new role?
Be analytical, independent & ambitious, keen to learn and to develop your skills in the field of online media.
You will have to prove track record of accurately and successfully reporting paid media campaigns, outstanding campaign setup, with minimal direction. You will display a good understanding of KPIs, target audiences, attribution, tracking and measurement. You will also display a very good attention to detail, organisation skills and client management.
Ensure you are obtaining all key online certifications: GAP certified on search advertising, display advertising and video advertising. Blueprint certification is also a requirement, along with any other digital media certifications.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Produce the weekly & ad hoc reports by extracting and compiling data from multiple platforms and data sources
- As you progress in your role you are expected to take responsibility for more advanced reporting requirements
- Attend weekly and ad hoc calls with client reviewing previous week’s performance
- Paid Search: Google & Microsoft Ads
- Assist the Account Manager in the setup and activation of paid search campaigns including keyword research, uploading ad copy, setting budgets, dates etc.
- Review of existing campaigns and implementing best practices with guidance from the Account Manager and the Account Director
- Paid Social: LinkedIn, Facebook + other platforms
- Campaign setup, uploading ad copy, targeting details, setting budgets etc.
- Review of existing campaigns and implementing best practices as above
- Have full ownership of all trafficking requirements (trafficking sheets, Campaign Manager setup and report setup)
- Liaison with our out-sourced trafficking partner on campaign setups and where applicable liaise with third media partners on implementation
- You will support the Account Manager in budget management and optimisation which is of great importance: ensure campaigns don’t underspend or overspend across platforms /campaigns / adsets / groups. Where budget pacing issues arise immediately address these internally
- Work closely with the Account Manager to ensure the campaigns go live on time and troubleshooting where necessary
- Work with the AM and AD on ongoing campaign management and optimisation, ensuring best practices are adhered to
- Proactively review campaigns’ performance and make observations to be discussed with the team.
- Analysing the performance to produce strategic insights and recommendations to improve campaign efficiency and performance with guidance from the Account Manager and Account Director
- This may involve desk research, accessing audience data in Analytics platforms, keyword research, audience planners etc.
- Occasional work on TGI & Nielsen AdDynamix
- Research / contribute to creation of presentations