Highly Competitive Salary
One of world's largest marketing communications services group with access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market is looking to boost thier Porgrammatic Campaign performance.
This role sits within the Worldwide Programmatic team, servicing both centrally executed campaigns in multiple languages as well as coordinating and supporting strategic directions across markets. You will work on a mix of blue chip clients for both direct and brand led initiatives including but not limited to Electronics multinationals and giants within the energy sector.
Thier vision for programmatic is the integral role it plays in the media mix and the connectivity between medias both on and offline with programmatic acting as a key gateway. A role in this team therefore allows you to advance your skill set as a subject expert but also exposes you to a much wider media business offering diversified training and development opportunities for a long term career path.
The successful candidate will be able to develop his/her career with the business as you will be enabled to continually improve and expand on your foundational programmatic skills, with growth opportunities both upwards and sideways. You will also have the opportunity to work across a diverse client base and help to shape and inform client strategy.
We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic programmatic specialist to join as a Programmatic Senior Optimiser.
This is an opportunity to become part of a specialist team with an international remit across truly global advertisers. The business has an integrated approach to planning and you would gain exposure to all media channels with the opportunity to feed insights back into programmatic strategies.
The Programmatic Senior Optimiser role would report directly into the Programmatic Account Manager and support on the following:
1) Campaign Briefing
• Support Programmatic Account Manager and Director in designing, delivering and managing responses to briefs from the planning team and clients.
2) Campaign Delivery
• Ensure campaigns adhere to the quality assurance framework and follow pillar guidelines
• Conduct benchmark reporting and analysis on new client campaigns
• Produce, use and deliver suitable historical results & insight from reports
• Support management of viewability, quality, brand safety procedures per campaign e.g. Create and manage white and blacklists, adfraud and audience verification tools.
• Technical Services, support and troubleshooting – e.g. Tag sufficiency, trafficking, Troubleshoot pixel issues with publishers and internal teams.
• Assist in any briefing catch ups with client or client teams.
3) End of Campaign
• Working with technical partners and the Programmatic Account Manager, produce reports as agreed at planning stage.
• Assist where needed in any PCAs/QBRs for the client/client teams
• Be capable of supporting your team and/or any members reporting directly into you, ensuring your direct reports are effectively working for the best of the clients’ and/or internal teams needs and that any necessary training is allocated where needed.
• Develop good working relationships with client teams & manage their expectations, with the support of the Programmatic Manager and Director
• Ensure that clients receive a high level of service at all times
• Develop an understanding of the services we offer and how we offer them
• Develop skill sets to become an expert in Programmatic workflow
• The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience in Programmatic and DSP implementations. You will need to familiarise yourself with any unknown Programmatic tools, client campaigns and participate actively in Programmatic internal discussions.
• Performance measures:
• The Programmatic Senior Optimiser will be expected to manage client campaigns as well as display effective communication within the immediate programmatic team, client team, client and with key Programmatic suppliers.
Skills, Behaviours and Experience Required
• Practical understanding of Programmatic campaigns and the technology involved to run them.
• Moderate level of experience in optimising digital media across one or more channels including Google Display Network, Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
• Excellent Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
• Excellent project management skills
• Effective and efficient working style
• Language skills desired
• Reporting experience and understanding of analytics tools
• Highly organised
• Team player
• Excellent written & verbal English language skills/grammar; a strong communicator
• Ideally Degree in a business, numerical, analytical or Economics discipline