Above market salary
0207 929 2999
7 months ago
The evolution of the digital media landscape means that more than 85% of the media we now deploy is addressable. For a long time we have been able to target audiences at the right time and right place. Now we can deliver them the right, personally relevant messages as well.
A multi-award-winning Agency is looking for a hands-on, agency-experienced individual to join their team as an Addressable Creative Integrator at Associate Director level.
This client-facing role will oversee Addressable Creative Projects covering all aspects from proposal through to delivery and post-campaign analysis.
You will work with client directors and local market leadership to interrogate the scope for Addressable Creative - identify tech and partner’s needs, messaging and audience planning across all channels, in order to deliver a complete personal relevance story for our clients.
You will work with production partners and other key stakeholders to drive outputs and to ensure that that creative and media are aligned within the right addressable solution.
Who does the role report into?
This role reports into a UK Head of Addressable Creative
What are the 3 best things about the job?
- Joining a small team with a big impact. The Addressable Creative team is an established practice but it is evolving to serve the needs of more clients and markets. Addressable Creative is an area of importance for the agency and the number of incoming projects means that they are looking to invest and expand the team.
- Working in a collaborative, creative, motivated and supportive team across an unrivalled client list.
- Ownership of projects and campaigns from conception to delivery, while developing skills and knowledge across areas like programmatic media and data-driven creativity.
- Define the client-specific approach to addressable creativity, identifying what this means for the client business, and how it should be used to support marketing objectives across channels
- Educate client team on the addressable landscape, drive understanding through workshops.
- Help to refine and clarify and interpret client briefs.
- Drive and build the messaging matrix alongside audience planning and insights.
- Ensure that the matrix and brief fulfill all needs to strategically inform successful creative execution, media delivery and measurement.
- Operate a single point of contact for key milestones and deliverables, ensuring timely and accurate delivery.
- Merchandise success across their internal organization and within the industry.
- Evaluate campaign learnings to inform future efforts, including testing opportunities.
- Partner with key agency stakeholders to become an expert in the client/s business to best apply addressable content to meet brand/business goals.
- Partner with production partners to fully understand capabilities to be able to evangelize and drive campaign coordination and management.
- Educate team on addressable content capabilities and opportunities.
- Proven experience working on digital display campaigns, in particular dynamic/ programmatic, from inception to completion.
- Ability to brief and track progress with in-house design & development teams and 3rd party agencies
- Experience in working closely with media teams & account leads to deliver an integrated client experience.
- Client facing experience.
- Skilled in effectively explaining technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Hands-on, focussed on detail and making things happen.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at one time.
- Be hyper-organised and have good project management skills
- Team player but also be able to work independently.
- Willingness to get involved in tasks outside normal remit to assist team members and agency colleagues across active projects.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines.