You will be part of a multi-talented team who are tasked with the purpose of delivering a range of full-service comms product to the agency’s end client. Working in the SEO and Content team you are going to be contributing to the delivery of technical excellence, insights, content production, and end to end content campaigns.
Your role will have a specific focus on technical SEO and you will have the autonomy to apply best practice, set up expectations and processes across SEO for your team. This position will also see you take responsibility for your own and the team's career development and progression within the agency as the account continue to expand.
As a lead within the overall team, you will gain exposure to the workings of the client’s business giving you the opportunity to make a greater impact
- Excellent project coordination and management
- Outstanding client servicing experience
- Exceptional people management experience
- A high level of SEO and content experience supporting large technical projects
- Proven experience improving your client’s organic performance
- A strong understanding of how SEO and Content integrates with other offline channels and digital channels
- A data-driven approach