Mindshare Worldwide is looking for a strong Data Analyst with an excellent eye for detail and a great level of ability with MS Excel and Power BI.
Within this role, you will be utilising your passion for analytics,measurement, and reporting because you will be working with and helping some of the world’s biggest brands shape how they measure the performance of their media investment.
Working with the wider Reporting and Measurement team as well as the Data and BI team your day to day will be shaped by a variety of responsibilities including:
- The reporting of performance and investment data
- The capture of requirements and creation of bespoke report solutions and dashboards
- Giving training guidance and support to the Data Analyst Executive and new team members
- Working and collaborating with clients and internal teams in the UK and across the world
- Provide data and reporting support to the Business Director
- A great analytical mindset and mathematical acumen
- Experienced user of Excel and Power BI
- An understanding of media planning and buying
- An understanding of data analysis techniques and how they can be applied to a marketing context
- Great presentation skills
- The ability to influence groups of people to gain general agreement