£23000 - £26000 per annum
0203 216 2558
7 months ago
Main Purpose of Position
In this position, your primary function will be to setup, prepare, test and run events. You will be working closely with the client.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- • Liaise and work with the PM, Ops and Warehouse team to support the planning and preparations of events.
- • Set up and operate a variety of different types of AV equipment to meet the client needs, mainly within the venue and other venues as required.
- • To ensure loading and unloading of equipment is carried out according to company processes.
- • To take responsibility for company equipment onsite.
- • To maintain company equipment that is stored at the venue in accordance with company systems and processes.
- • Follow company H&S procedures and ensure H&S requirements are adhered to.
- • To communicate and work closely with other departments across the venue to ensure the smooth delivery of projects.
- • To represent the company ethos when liaising with clients and suppliers.
- • LED Screens, Video Walls, Flat Panel Displays & Projectors
- • LED Control systems
- • Media Servers
- • Audio equipment Inc. speakers, microphones
- • Cameras and PPU’s
- • Rack building
- • Build structure to hang AV equipment consistent with industry safety standards
- • Power requirements and cabling
- • Experience working in a venue
- • Manual handling tasks will be required when necessary for moving equipment
- • Excellent customer service and communication skills
- • Attention to detail
- • Effective liaison with clients
- • Meticulous working method
- • Good Communication skills
- • Flexibility and ability to work to tight deadlines
- • Willingness to share and discuss ideas with co-workers to achieve best solution to problems