Highly Competitive Salary
We are entering a new era for OOH, one defined by significant growth, disruption, and tech innovation. This business wants to be the agency that is leading the industry through this change. To deliver outcomes that are human, inspiring, and effective.
The iDOOH team is a leading driver of innovation in the OOH world. They have developed market leading tech that delivers dynamic and creative campaigns for clients ranging from Toyota, Peroni, Adidas and Uber.
Key Purpose of Role
This is a pivotal role in the emerging team working on DOOH campaigns for network and Independent Agencies.
1. The dynamic implementation and optimisation of iDOOH campaigns using a range of targeting criteria across different delivery systems (DSP and our proprietary platform) to ensure campaigns meet performance expectations.
2. Finding automation potential for manual processes and finding ways to pull together disparate analytical information into actionable insights.
You will ultimately be measured on your ability to deliver campaigns in accordance with mutually agreed targets and KPIs.
Overview of Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Takes care of campaigns from brief to billing, ensuring each stage of campaign delivery is on time, accurate and as high quality as possible.
• Proactively monitor all aspects of a campaign’s delivery (performance and pacing) across all channels and delivery systems, through both DSP and proprietary platform.
• Reactive Campaign Optimisation to problems and issues as they arise, through both DSP and proprietary platform.
• Ensures campaigns are reconciled promptly and accurately at end of each month in finance systems.
• Contribute towards compelling responses to brief.
• Create campaign reports (showing progress against KPIs).
• Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly performance analysis.
• Meet agreed performance KPIs and maximise yield where appropriate.
Product and Pipeline
• Use pipeline management tools to ensure team has clear view of campaigns coming up.
• Build case studies to assist in additional revenue generation.
• Understand, articulate and champion the product offering.
• Build a good understanding of our competitors and how our USPs compare to theirs.
Media Supply Optimisation
• Help determine Media Owner selection, pricing and volume.
• Liaise with the Trading team to execute on supply/demand tactics as required.
Key Competencies (Skills, Knowledge, and Experience)
People and Relationships
• Able to build productive and fruitful relationships with clients and colleagues
• Manages others’ expectations and anticipates issues and concerns
• Strong collaboration skills, solid team player
• Seek resolutions through influence and negotiation
• Resilient under pressure and works well to tight deadlines
• A self-starter who can challenging the status quo
• Genuine ability to work with agility
• Demonstrable ability to rapidly learn, think on your feet
• Excellent problem-solving ability, developing and implementing new solutions quickly
• Excellent attention to Detail
• Pro-active and thinks ahead, identifying potential issues in advance and finding solutions
• Numerical literacy, evidence of data-driven decision making and analysis
• Strong presentation skills and confident presenting to different groups of people.
• Flexible communication skills, (able to tailor your message as required).
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Excellent multi-tasking skills and able to work under pressure
• Manages own time and prioritises effectively
• Ability to coordinate across multiple teams to deliver the desired outcome
• Structured and methodical approach to work
Digital / Technical Skills
• Able to use internal technical tools – picks up new technology and systems well
• Digital specialist with an understanding of the media landscape
• Knowledge of the online advertising industry, trends, technologies and pricing models