£55000 - £65000 per annum
0203 216 2563
8 months ago
You will be working with multiple members of the team, helping to deliver best in class performance results for our clients, across a multitude of channels and partners so flexibility in thinking and coordination of deadlines is key for the role.
Full training of channels and tools will be provided, we are more interested in a can-do attitude than having all the skills, also we are looking for proactive and opinionated people to join our team which are somewhat independent.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Run the day to day operations on this huge account with the support of an Performance Manager and Executive in delivering account stewardship.
- Coordinate regions including providing support/guidance for local markets, gathering and building global media responses, organising client meetings, analysing macro trends across the regions.
- Overseeing and managing the global planning process, coordinating and supporting markets as required, providing regular updates to clients about planning status.
- Create global media responses and campaign plans for EMEA demand activity (channels include display, social lead generation, content syndication).
- Build relationships with day to day clients at both EMEA and global level.
- Work closely with global clients to ensure all campaigns are realised through operational excellence.
- Provide regional (EMEA) financial stewardship. This includes ensuring that tasks such as budget reporting, budget management, booking authorisation and billing process needs are met in a timely an accurate fashion.
- Ensure communication of media and content needs and coordinate with partner agency teams on timely delivery of assets for campaign.
- Maintain strong relationships with key media partners and collaborate with them to generate innovation for the client.
- Regular media, sector and competitor specific trend & insight reporting.
- Support the creation of campaign performance reports for both regional activity and the collation of these reports at a global level and present the findings confidently to clients.
- Proven performance and digital media experience, incl. campaign execution and reporting.
- Ability to drive projects from conception to completion; project management experience essential.
- Experience in a global role and market co-ordination.
- Strong Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, advanced formulas, formatting) and PowerPoint experience.
- Strong programmatic, trafficking and DCO experience.
- Analytical mindset and a natural affinity and competence for handling figures and data.