The role will integrate closely and form a strong link with our Systems Intelligence team. Systems Intelligence houses all of the data, effectiveness, insight and technology specialists the agency. The team has one purpose – to ensure the best use of data within all media planning. The successful candidate will therefore also be a member of the Systems Intelligence community. This will provide access to a broad network of data specialisms and training, as well as community of other Business Analysts embedded into other teams.
This is an exciting new role as it will have a sole focus on supporting the transformational creative capabilities within Creative Systems and offer a unique opportunity to prove the accountability story for growing parts of the marketing ecosystem – addressable creative, influencer marketing, brand partnerships etc.
- You will be an established member of the team, sharing insight and best practice across the agency
- You will help design clear and detailed measurement frameworks for the clients
- You will help to answer client business challenges through the tools and techniques available
- You will champion test and learn for our clients, ensuring there is rigour and detail behind all tests being run
- 6+ years’ experience in marketing with a focus on analytics – role would be ideally suited for a very media savvy analyst or a very analytically focused planner
- Media and marketing knowledge across all channels
- The ability to convert analysis into real world actionable solutions
- Keen interest in innovative analytical techniques
- Strong client facing skills, with the ability to explain complex analysis clearly and simply
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, common econometrics packages and PowerPoint
- Ambitious, determined, creative and self-motivated