0203 216 2587
7 months ago
An opportunity to be part of the Global client leadership team and support in the delivery of International digital advertising campaigns and local market activations.
The Account Executive’s responsibilities range from campaign reporting and analysis, management of internal and external media planning/buying tools, to supporting the local agencies across a wide range of tasks. Areas of accountability include upholding the relationship with clients, network, and media partners. The Account Exec will work directly with the Account Manager, Account Director and Business Director to ensure effective and accurate delivery of all workstreams.
The central client leadership team consists of a Business Director, Account Director, Account Manager, and the Account Executive. The Executive will report directly into the Account Manager.
As an Account Executive, you will be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of all communication channels with relevant experience of Digital Display Media. You will have excellent analytical, written, and numerical skills, and the ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a central team. We are looking for a team player who is comfortable in dealing with senior colleagues around the world and has excellent organisation and time-management skills.
- 1 year of media or marketing experience
- Proven experience of working with Markets
- Articulate with good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Numerate with an aptitude and liking for numbers and data (comfortable with the use of Excel)
- Accuracy with great attention to detail
- Organised and able to work well under pressure with the ability to manage and execute on multiple tasks
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proactive and an eagerness to learn, develop and grow as part of an ambitious team
- A team player who gets stuck in
- A ‘can-do’ attitude who is energetic and proactive with a hands-on approach to service the client relationship and local markets
- Collaborative approach to manage a diverse group of stakeholders across the network to ensure consistently high standard of output across all deliverables
- Relevant experience of Digital Media
- Knowledge of key media principles and reporting tactics
- Trustworthy, positive and productive
- Diligent and conscientious
- Foreign language is a bonus
- Establish strong relationships with local market teams across the globe, with frequent contact to provide support, obtain updates on local activity, and ensure alignment with global strategic direction
- Using both proprietary tools, and wider industry tools, to collate and deliver data and solutions to client requests
- Central account knowledge to help onboard new agency members on the account, processes, and tools
- Delivering the key campaign reports for International digital media campaigns, including results, learnings and recommendations, with speed and accuracy
- Financial management (monthly reconciliations and billings)