Salary dependent on experience
0207 929 2999
9 months ago
Global digital lead overseeing a team of specialists across every digital function- search, programmatic, paid social, ecommerce, data and analytics, audience sciences, innovation and partnerships.
Key member of the global leadership team, spearheading our delivery across all digital specialisms. Thought leader and working on data-led/focused initiatives.
- Leads the team, considered a role model, monitors individual and team effectiveness and recommends improvements to facilitate collaboration
- Identifies and improves communication to bring conflict within the team into the open and facilitate resolution
- Lead the delivery of successful digital solutions at a global and local level, advising, supporting and enabling the deployment of internal digital hubs.
- Leadership of the network in building and developing strong and scaled capabilities (talent, technology, processes) in each of the respective digital leadership, planning, and execution areas (programmatic, search, social, analytics) and driving that best practice through all client engagements
- Lead enterprise level projects and product development to drive innovation and automation and evolve the processes, systems, and tools in place to support data driven marketing operations.
- Ability to communicate and convey highly complex detailed, technical and analytical issues and processes that enables understanding among client teams and translate the detail behind the data and technology to inform and power adaptive marketing strategies.
- Role requires a can-do attitude, be prepared to roll up their sleeves and productively contribute to the total success of the team. Have an agile approach to all workstreams and be open to extending beyond specific area of leadership as and when required
- Overall leadership of vertical expertise in Data/Tech, Search, Performance and Precision Marketing, Ecommerce and services underpinning this delivery [eg: tagging, DCO etc..] in support holistic planning for global workstreams.
- Drives and exemplifies collaboration and integration with global strategy and specialist teams as well as lead markets and broader network
- Lead and cultivate the client relationship, through in-person meetings, presentations, and frequent contact
- Scope and build with clients commercially viable digital marketing solutions; across verticals retain and nurture high-value, deeply knowledgeable talent
- Work with global strategists to promote a holistic view of media wherever possible, being a sounding board and guiding light on video, audio, and social agnostic strategies in partnership with channel planners and trading specialists across the team
- Collaborate and partner closely with global strategy leadership/directors to ensure that audience-first, adaptive strategies that reach and connect with high value audiences across their journey leveraging data and research are delivered
- Contribute to strategic approach to delivering data-driven creative strategy and design and deploy the systems, rules, partnerships, and protocols to execute dynamic creative optimization
- Consult with clients on technology and data requirements to develop and define long and short term roadmap for local practice optimization, client engagement and deliverables therein (including data activation strategy, development of data & precision led playbooks, tech reviews etc…)
- Collaborate with analytics teams to develop and codify approach to outcome-based measurement, instilling a culture of learning, and establishing benchmarks for clear and measurable KPIs
- Lead and developed large digital accounts, digital teams/ departments, etc
- X-Digital channel management, planning, and trading (PPC, SEO, Programmatic, Social)
- Digital strategy/ execution, inc. programmatic, search, etc; POV on future of performance marketing
- Grown business via external opportunities/ new business or internal client relationship development
- Worked with and influenced non-digital teams eg – client leadership, creative agencies, etc
- Worked with and influenced senior clients up to and including CMO levels
- Strong analytical background and commercial acumen
- Deep digital tools/tech know how: Adobe, Prisma, comScore, Nielsen, Google, DSPs, Social Ad Platforms, DCO, etc.