£45000 - £50000 per annum
- Provide comprehensive HR support to the management team and all staff.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers on HR related issues
- Manage employee relations caseload including capability, disciplinary and grievance processes.
- Work closely with departments in assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures, such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- Provide proactive HR advice and support suitable for the school environment.
- Work independently to research and update HR policies and procedures ensuring compliance with government guidelines
- Provide basic employment law advice.
- Maintain and review the Company’s employment manual to ensure best practice.
- Provide thought leadership on ad hoc HR projects.
- To ensure HR Compliance is adhered to
- Managing the HR and performance management systems.
- Review contractual terms and conditions in line with employment legislation.
- CIPD qualified (level 7)
- An HR generalist with experience in providing support to line management in a SME environment.
- Proven track record of leading HR functions.
- Experience of HR systems
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Proven competence in managing complex employment cases (eg, conduct, grievance, performance/capability, sickness absence, re-structuring)
- Proven ability to be effective under pressure of deadlines and multiple priorities
- Ability to multi-task
- A team player
- Proactive problem solver
- Thought leader
- Attention to detail
- Confident of working with senior managers
- Takes and accepts responsibility
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Tactful and diplomatic