This company are well known for our open, transparent, and honest relationships with clients. They identify opportunities for innovation while remaining firmly grounded in business reality. They demystify complex tasks and impart knowledge without hype or pretense, and they shape marketing ecosystems to drive growth through the intelligent application of data and technology. Most importantly, they speak in specifics and get the job done.
There contribution is measured by their clients’ success. They understand that speed to value is critical. This is why they release value at every step of the process. Every day they build their skills and hone their craft to get their clients the results they deserve.
As their clients find themselves in an increasingly complex world of marketing and media, they work with them to simplify and demystify what can at first appear complex. The Growth Consultant, is a role embedded at the Agency, where you will work with Client Leads and Clients. The role is critical as it ensures client teams across the network have easy and rapid access to the best consulting teams and Google technologies. The role will focus on the Google Marketing Platform (GMP) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
You will be a strong relationship builder, identifying new opportunities and educating the network about their consulting capabilities. You have a consultative sales approach and an understanding of the digital transformation space. It is critical that you will be able to articulate value, inspire and sell the impact that data and marketing technology can have on transforming a business. As a trusted advisor, you are the person who will collaborate with their client leads.
- Evaluate, create and drive Google opportunities (tech and consulting) and pipeline across their strategic accounts
- Build relationships across both their account teams and the leadership teams within their network
- Present and build on their credentials with best in class examples of their work.
- Be an evangelist for their proposition and showcase it internally as well as externally
- Deliver and maintain accurate forecasting for business planning purposes
- Develop an extensive network within their partners and within their group
- Nurture a strong pipeline of net new opportunities that continually evolve
- An ability to qualification and prioritize inbound nett new revenue opportunities
- Engagement of pre-sales resources at the right time via the PMO
- Become an expert in our overall offering and that of key technologies within the Google stack.
- Help develop and drive initiatives to increase our profile within the industry and experts across the Google stack.
- Graduate qualification in Marketing, Technology or Business
- Postgraduate degree a plus
- 10 years plus experience within the Agency or consulting environment
- Have hands-on experience crafting proposals for consulting engagements
- Have a working understanding of GMP (and GCP a bonus)
- Ability to strategically navigate organizations and work with cross-functional teams
- Up-to-date on Marketing trends in data and tech and interest in data-driven marketing
- Commercial orientation with some experience/ interest in crafting statements of work and building pricing for service business
- Comfortable with presenting ideas to sr. leaders in team and client meetings