£30000 - £50000 per annum
0203 216 2563
8 months ago
You will join a friendly team of six like-minded SEM aficionados. We are still a relatively small department whilst growing very fast, so it is also an excellent opportunity to make a big impact!
With SEM platforms and MS Excel as your ‘bread & butter’, you’ve been around the block a few times and know what is what in the searchverse. You are a creative person with an analytical mindset and genuinely enjoy finding innovative routes to gain a competitive advantage - be it independently or through engaging the wider team in a brainstorming session. You know your SEM ad tech as well as understand the broader analytics ecosystem (bonus points for CRM exposure!), already think of keywords in terms of segments of the funnel and user journey stages, enjoy the complex world of efficient audience targeting, and would stand no budgets over/under-pacing on your watch.
- Day-to-day operations across SA360, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Yandex, Yahoo!
- Strategy, implementation, optimisation and reporting of paid search campaigns performance across our fast-growing global account base, in a range of exciting & dynamic verticals
- Applying search expertise to comfortably achieve agreed KPIs, as well as manage accounts progress against the search, media and wider business objectives
- Driving and implementing assigned search account strategy, as well as high impact tactics and A/B and MVT testing
- Applying creative thinking and exploring new routes for gaining competitive advantage in the client-specific search marketplace
- Performing keyword and audience-specific analyses and helping to optimise to the most efficient targeting combinations for the relevant funnel stages
- Ensuring high quality ad copy that engages the relevant audiences across the various stages of their user journey (in line with the department’s testing methodology)
- Reporting, and monitoring client-specific competitive bidding landscapes, industry trends and standards, staying on top of platform-specific product updates
- Implementing scripts and feed-based automations to streamline workload where possible
- Line management, team training and development
- Excellent numerical skills, keen attention to detail, highly analytical mindset (mathematics/business/economics/marketing degree a plus) – demonstrable expert Microsoft Excel proficiency
- 3+ years experience in Google Ads / Microsoft Ads / Yandex / Yahoo platforms (experience in SA360 a plus)
- Experience in running complex campaigns (global / multilingual a plus), with consideration of regional differences
- Line Management experience (or aspiring to lead a team)
- Understanding of the tracking infrastructure and the broader digital landscape (experience in Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics / Campaign Manager a plus)
- Commercial awareness & good business acumen
- Any additional languages are a plus