Above market salary
The Senior Operations Specialist is a key role in campaign and process management. The role is responsible for delivering to KPIs such as campaign booking and reporting accuracy, monitoring campaign delivery in line with media plans, and the timely resolution of finance queries.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating the execution of digital campaigns, from booking to reconciliation
- Collaborating with our Tech Team to ensure plans are implemented efficiently and on time
- Be the main point of contact for Media Owners during the campaign activation phase, troubleshooting tag issues if they arise
- Campaign Managing multiple active campaigns at one time
- Compiling weekly reports and ensuring all Media Owners are delivering to expectations
- Proactively managing financial queries to resolution
- Communicating campaign status to wider account team, escalating issues as needed
- Advising strategic and technical direction during campaign planning stages
- Defining operational best practise, suggesting process improvements where relevant
Who does the role report into?
You will report into the Operations manager
What are the 3 best things about the job?
Ownership of the Display activation from booking to billing across a high profile and dynamic client portfolio
- The team! Both the core team and the wider functions we work with are fantastic. It’s great to be able to tap into the wealth of knowledge and experience across all functions
- The opportunity to learn and develop – every day and every campaign is different!
- Career development - those who join this team progress quickly through the business
What are the measures of success?
- Be working on team projects to make the agency workflow more efficient
- Be training up more junior team members or new starters
- Assisting with team workload balancing and delegation
- Working independently to resolve campaign and financial invoice queries
- Recommend process suggestions for new client onboarding
- Be an operational role model and an expert on your account
- Ensure best practice is adopted across various agency teams
What would you expect to achieve in the first 3 months?
- Be independently booking and reporting on all digital display campaigns for your client
- Feel confident troubleshooting technical issues that may arise during campaign activation
- Be working closely with internal teams and external media owners to get campaigns live
- Be actively suggesting solutions to make process improvements to the clients’ account
What will you need?
Proven experience within an Operations or Account / Campaign Management function (with knowledge of trafficking processes, including pixels and tags)
Advanced use of Excel and capability to analyse complex data sets
Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, with the ability to train others
Process-driven with solutions focused mind-set and a customer-centric attitude
Good at problem solving, with the ability to resolve issues in a timely manner
Team player who motivates others and encourages close collaboration
Strong accountability to meet deadlines and a perfect attention to detail
Proven ability to manage workload in a highly pressured environment
Adept at organisation, multi-tasking, time management, and project management
Able to utilise a confident communication style to manage stakeholder expectations