£28000 - £30000 per annum
Based in Elstree.
The ideal candidate
- managing our substantial inventory of professional lighting, audio, video, rigging and distribution equipment.
- You will be responsible for maintaining accurate stock tracking using our rental management software, conducting stock checks, finalising projects and notifying stakeholders of any shortages or damages.
- You will take responsibility for adding new stock to our rental management software, using your expertise to advise on relevant accessories or associated products.
- You will triage damaged equipment and work with our Service department to maximise equipment uptime.
- The role will require a focussed and detail orientated individual with a demonstrable background in entertainment technology.
- You must be enthusiastic, eloquent and able to work well as part of a wider team or using your own initiative.
- The role is extremely hands on and you must be physically fit and comfortable with manual handling operations.
- You must be highly computer literate and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ensure our rental management software remains up-to-date and accurate at all times
- Finalise dry hire equipment returns using our rental management software
- Finalise wet hire equipment returns using our rental management software
- Notify Warehouse & Project Managers of hires not returned
- Notify Warehouse & Project Managers of shortages from returned projects
- Notify Warehouse & Project Managers of alien kit returned to LFPS
- Manage outstanding shortages and follow up until closure
- Quarantine damaged equipment and triage required repairs
- Escalate damaged equipment to Service Department for repair where appropriate
- Escalate damaged equipment to external suppliers for repair where appropriate
- Stock check serialised and non-serialised items on a regular basis
- Add new items of stock to our rental management software
- Advise on necessary accessories for new stock
- Assemble, barcode & label new stock in line with company policies
- Adopt a creative approach to problem solving and adapt and react to changing circumstances at speed
- Support warehouse team with equipment preparation & de-prep if required
- Provide on-site support if required
- Deliver / collect equipment using company vehicles where required
- Operate within all LPFS protocols and procedures
- Promote safe working practices throughout all areas of company operations
- Adopt a positive, can-do attitude to all challenges
- Act as an ambassador for the company at all times
- Undertake any other tasks as reasonably requested