£25000 - £30000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced AV Production Engineer.
Based in Elstree.
The ideal candidate
- You will have a strong background in lighting / audio / video system engineering and
implementation along with a good working knowledge of the latest technologies and best practice.
- You must possess in-depth knowledge, expertise and experience in at least one of our core disciplines with a willingness to learn and grow your expertise in other areas.
- You should have an excellent working knowledge of general production techniques including IT, rigging, power distribution & data distribution.
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, eloquent and able to work well as part of a wider team or using their own initiative.
- The role is heavily client facing so you must be a confident communicator with a desire
to deliver the best service standards possible.
- You must be keen to learn and develop your expertise continually, meticulous and thorough in your work and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Represent the company on site as part of engineering teams delivering technical solutions to the highest standards
- Liaise with Project Managers to understand project requirements, briefs & deadlines
- Share your expertise to develop and grow other staff
- Assist the Warehouse Teams preparing equipment
- Assist the Operations Team with the maintenance of equipment as required
- Advise on technical queries and make recommendations for new equipment investments
- Install, operate & maintain technical systems on site
- Adopt a creative approach to problem solving and adapt and react to changing circumstances at speed
- Supervise sub-contracted staff to ensure company standards are maintained at all times
- Liaise with clients on site to ensure their expectations are met at all times
- Liaise with venues to build positive relationships and ensure projects are delivered within required parameters
- Act as an ambassador for the business at all times
- Seek to continually learn & grow your technical & interpersonal skills
- Be comfortable asking for guidance & support when required
- Maintain a strong awareness of developing trends and technologies across lighting, audio, video & staging technologies
- Ensure you are presentable at all times when face to face with clients
- Champion and promote best practice in all areas of project delivery
- Champion and promote best practice in all areas of Health & Safety
- Operate within all LPFS protocols and procedures
- Adopt a positive, can-do attitude to all challenges
- Support the Senior Leadership Team in developing processes and procedures to improve all aspects of the company’s operations