We are looking for an experienced AV Warehouse Technician
Based in Elstree.
The ideal candidate
- In this role you will assist with the preparation of our extensive stock of professional lighting, audio and video equipment.
- Your work will be essential to the delivery of a wide range of high-profile live events.
- In the role you will be part of a team preparing equipment specified by our rental management software, ensuring it leaves us to the highest standards. You will handle a wide range of lighting, audio & video equipment, with the opportunity to learn a huge amount in the process.
- You will ensure equipment is despatched on time and loaded safely onto vehicles to ensure it arrives in pristine condition.
- You will check equipment back in upon return, maintaining stock control and conducting basic repairs and maintenance where necessary.
- The role requires excellent teamwork skills and the ability to work to fixed deadlines.
- You must be highly organised, thorough in your work and computer literate.
- The role involves extensive manual handling and training will be provided.
- A background in the entertainment industry will be extremely beneficial along with excellent interpersonal skills and a good sense of humour!
- Prepare equipment for despatch, meeting LFPS prep standards and protocols
- Flag any shortages or issues to the Warehouse Manager speedily
- Load & unload company vehicles whilst maintaining a safe working environment at all times
- Check equipment in upon return and note any shortages or damages following LFPS prep protocols
- Flag any damages to the Warehouse Manager speedily
- Investigate faults and undertake basic electro-mechanical repairs where appropriate
- Assist with regular PAT testing and maintenance tasks
- Maintain all working areas in a clean and tidy manner
- Provide on-site support if required
- Deliver / collect equipment using company vehicles where required
- Adopt a creative approach to problem solving and adapt and react to changing circumstances at speed
- Operate within all LPFS protocols and procedures
- Promote safe working practices throughout all areas of company operations
- Adopt a positive, can-do attitude to all challenges
- Act as an ambassador for the company at all times
- Undertake any other tasks as reasonably requested