£45000 - £50000 per annum
Based in Elstree.
The ideal candidate
- The role will be heavily customer facing, working with our existing clients to service a diverse range of projects as well as proactively seeking opportunities for business development.
- In the role you will see projects through from initial quotation to final delivery.
- You will lead teams on site delivering projects to a high standard and acting as an ambassador for the company.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in lighting / audio / video system design & implementation along with a good working knowledge of the latest technologies and best practice.
- You must be able tospecify complete systems in at least one core discipline with an in-depth level of technical knowledge.
- You must be a hands-on leader, able to lead the deployment of systems and teams on site in a proactive manner.
- You must be enthusiastic, eloquent and comfortable producing quotes, presenting to clients, handling budgets, managing logistics and growing / developing business opportunities.
- You must be able to demonstrate experience within the production industry and have a good range of professional contacts and knowledge alongside a positive, can-do attitude.
- You must possess excellent organisational skills and be highly computer literate.
- A familiarity with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office would be highly beneficial.
- Excellent interpersonal skills will be essential along with a good sense of humour!
- Ensure projects are delivered to a high standard, leveraging company resources to ensure we continually exceed client expectations
- Liaise with clients to understand project requirements, briefs & deadlines
- Attend site visits & client meetings as required to develop projects collaboratively
- Interpret project briefs and work with internal specialist staff to translate them into technical designs & equipment specifications covering lighting, audio, video & scenic elements
- Cost and budget each project accurately and efficiently using our Rental Management software
- Liaise with clients in a timely fashion as the project develops
- Keep specifications & budgets up to date as the project develops
- Create technical drawings to support project designs using Autocad
- Create project paperwork to communicate project requirements to internal & external staff
- Create Health & Safety paperwork to support project designs
- Manage logistics across multiple projects to ensure efficient and cost-effective use of internal & external resources
- Liaise with internal & external suppliers to ensure appropriate resourcing for each project
- Adopt a creative approach to problem solving and adapt and react to changing circumstances at speed
- Supervise projects on site, managing all aspects of delivery from load in to load out
- Supervise internal and external suppliers & staff on site to ensure the efficient delivery of projects
- Liaise with venues to build positive relationships and ensure projects are delivered within required parameters
- Liaise with clients on site to ensure their expectations are met at all times
- Finalise projects following completion, debriefing with clients, internal staff & external suppliers where required.
- Build & nurture long term relationships with clients
- Proactively seek opportunities for business development
- Act as an ambassador for the business at all times
- Seek to continually learn & grow your technical, project management & interpersonal skills
- Be comfortable asking for guidance & support when required
- Maintain a strong awareness of developing trends and technologies across Lighting, Audio, Video & staging technologies
- Be prepared to share your expertise to develop and grow other staff
- Ensure you are presentable at all times when face to face with clients
- Champion and promote best practice in all areas of project delivery
- Champion and promote best practice in all areas of Health & Safety
- Operate within all LPFS protocols and procedures
- Adopt a positive, can-do attitude to all challenges
- Support the Senior Leadership Team in developing processes and procedures to improve all aspects of the company’s operations
- Undertake any other tasks as reasonably requested