£25000 - £32000 per annum
0203 216 2563
6 months ago
The perfect candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of work experience in the paid ads field and be eager to grow working closely with the founder of the agency in a phase of expansion.
- 2+ years’ experience in paid media
- Strong technical knowledge of Paid Media platforms
- Proven experience with Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads, Google Analytics and Data studio
- Experience on other platforms like Amazon ads are a plus
- Have a clear understanding of best practice account structure
- Be proactive, positive, and inquisitive in nature, to learn more about paid media and make recommendations on account optimisations
- Good numerical, analytical and creative skills
- Google Ads certified
- Good PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Ability to work well independently and as a part of a team.
- Able to produce customer-oriented documents at a good level using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working experience on other digital marketing channels is a plus
- Experience in digital agency is a plus
- Second language is a plus
- Improving quality score across paid search campaigns through keyword, copy and landing page relevance optimisation.
- Ad copy creation, developing and testing.
- Monitoring & analysing paid performance campaigns to deliver rich insight to clients and drive optimisation decisions.
- Keeping up to date with competitor activity and benchmarking against them
- Ensuring accurate reporting based on client specifications and KPI’s.
- Organization of weekly calls with customers
- Work on approximately 3 or 4 international Paid Media projects simultaneously
- Daily management of Paid Media results
- Develop comprehensive keyword research documentation and evaluations
- Collaborate with Paid Media team during weekly meetings
- Stay up to date with regards to research and Paid Media trends