0203 216 2556
2 months ago
ASAP Subject To Notice
- Outstanding campaign management
- An interest in or passion for climate change
- You love the idea of using your work to make a positive global impact
They are now looking for a Digital Account Manager to be part of the team working on one of their most established accounts which span over 20 countries and utilizes the full range of the agency’s services from strategic planning through to tactical campaign implementation. The end client has a massive transformative purpose to help the world reach net zero and the account is made up of three divisions, brand reputation, retail, and product
The account is split across global and European markets and your role as the Digital Account Manager will be to focus on their flagship product building direct connections with the audience and adding value to the product's continued digital transformation.
The role will see you using your toolkit of presentation and organisation skills, 3rd party technical knowledge and campaign management as well as being a proactive solution finder to help optimize campaign and process performance as you develop your relationships with the agency and client teams with a view to understanding their objectives and taking the lead on various actions and communication.
- Excellent campaign management experience
- Ability to lead the project management delivery of campaign and performance reports
- Clear and articulate presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of 3rd party technology used through the activation process such as IAS,Google Analytics and Sizmek
- Solution focused
- An ambitious and growth mindset