0203 216 2587
6 months ago
An incredible opportunity has arisen for a meticulous, talented PPC Executive to join an award-winning Media agency’s growing team in their London office.
This innovative, Independent UK Media Agency has multiple offices located across the UK. Their client portfolio is impressive and includes a magnitude of industries from retail to sport and even finance.
They do it all, online and offline media. As well as everything in between.
To deliver outstanding results across all relevant channels e.g. Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, YouTube etc. You will report into the PPC Team Manager, with the role requiring you to work closely with clients and colleagues, helping them to set up, manage and optimise multiple campaigns.
You will be responsible for the activation, optimisation and performance analysis for your allocated accounts, helping govern overall strategy and ensuring that ROI and performance targets are reached. You will need to deliver regular reports and actionable insights to both clients and internal stakeholders, showing campaign results, highlighting key trends and offering suggestions for continued improvement.
At least 1-2 years’ experience working within a PPC position. Agency experience is preferable, however, we will consider candidates from client side with experience working within relevant biddable media channels.
You will need a commercially focused, can-do attitude, mixed with a friendly and positive outlook. A strong passion for all forms of PPC advertising is essential, relishing the prospect of working across multiple accounts and platforms within a fast-paced agency environment.
- Manage expectations according to relevant SLAs, priorities and bandwidth
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and build effective working relationships
- Communicate with clients and present within meetings
- Liaise with platform owners to troubleshoot issues
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel & PPT
- Ability to fully own accounts, whilst offering regular analysis & insight into performance
- Demonstrate a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritise tasks.
- Effectively implement client budgets, correctly utilising media spend throughout the month
- Update the internal booking system to enable effective billing consolidation
- Proactively seek opportunities to support beyond your regular duties
- Conduct strategy audits to identify new solutions & ideas for both clients & internal stakeholders
- Undertake relevant platform exams & accreditations
- Have a basic understanding of other channels, both online and offline, being utilised by their clients, attending training to refresh knowledge where required
- Have a working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- 37.5 hours p/week with flexible working
- 22 days holiday & an extra day each year of employment up to a max 25
- Competitive pension plan
- Discretionary bonus scheme