£25000 - £30000 per annum
Do you have a good mix of lighting production experience across corporate, live music, and private events?
If so and the idea of joining a growing event production company appeals to you then the position of Lighting Technician within their team could be yours.
The company’s growth plans are in full swing and a packed and varied calendar of current and future events project mean that your lighting expertise will be in regular demand once you join. Each day will be fun, different and your hard work will be matched by the company’s investment in your development and welfare.
For each event project you will be working closely with the Project, Warehouse, and Operation Teams as you help with the planning, design, and prep, advise on technical requirements, equipment investment, and of course work onsite installing, programming and operating lighting equipment for each event.
There will be plenty of opportunity to interface with venues and clients so it will be the perfect opportunity for your client and stakeholder communication to shine through.
- Proven performance lighting experience in live corporate events and mid-size music gigs
- Experience with at least one of the following desks , Avolites, Chamsys or GrandMA
- Excellent practical knowledge of current production techniques and standards across areas such as rigging ,IT ,data and power distribution
- Confident in client-facing situations
- Desire to always deliver a high level of service on every client project
On offer is a competitive salary based on experience, the chance to work on some great high-end events along with the opportunity to develop your career with a growing and supportive company. So for further information and consideration apply now with your full CV
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA