£29000 - £31000 per annum
0203 216 2558
4 months ago
- To produce well planned and executed live, hybrid and virtual events
- To use technology to deliver highest quality face to face, virtual and hybrid meetings, conferences and events possible.
- To be skilled and knowledgeable in the configuration and operation of a broad range of event technologies
- To be organised, creative, positive, team and customer focussed in everything you do
- To take a brief from internal and external clients and produce a high-quality technical solution.
- To lead a team of technicians producing live, hybrid and virtual events
- To provide expert advice to clients during the planning of a project or event.
- To have an expert level of knowledge of all AV equipment on site.
- To ensure that all audio-visual equipment is maintained and correctly stored.
- Working in a customer facing role
- Previous experience of the audio-visual, events or technical arts industries
- Demonstrable knowledge of AV disciplines (audio, projection, video, IT, lighting)
- A technical or creative art qualification (desirable)
- Previous experience in a similar role (desirable)