0203 216 2556
6 months ago
ASAP - Subject To Notice
If your answer is yes, then this global media agency is going to be keen to meet you. The pace here is fast, the culture is inclusive and the work is challenging,fun, and varied.
This opportunity will see you playing a pivotal role in continuing the development of the agency’s offering to their end client who is a consumer tech brand. You will have plenty of autonomy to own the client relationship, manage a team of talented Account Managers, Executives, and Planners as well as support the Business Director with the implementation of the strategic vision for the team and the account.
You will be focused on a group of emerging markets for the account and have the responsibility for instilling best practices, processes, innovation, and your team's overall output from a client-facing and operational perspective.
The Paid Search team is part of a collaborative hub of performance experts so there will be plenty of opportunity for working alliances and knowledge sharing, involvement in pitches and other cross-agency initiatives as well as support the Business Director with annual plans, creative solutions, and audience development
- Extensive Paid Search management experience
- Extensive experience using native and 3rd party platforms such as Bing, Google ads, Kenshoo
- Excellent experience with tracking solutions such as Adobe analytics and Double Click
- Knowledge of digital attribution approaches used to optimize search campaigns
- An acute understanding of how paid search integrates with other digital and offline channels
For more information and details apply now with your latest CV