£28000 - £30000 per annum
0203 216 2556
9 months ago
ASAP -Subject To Notice
A first-class technical service is what they are renowned for because they love to use technology in a creative way and always put the client first
If you like what have seen so far and you are a multimedia guru, then they will love to meet you because they are now looking for a Media Services Technician to join their team.
Working directly for the venue as the Media Services Technician the role will see you working with a wide range of streaming technologies and video production equipment with the aim of delivering a high standard of video projects, virtual and hybrid events.
You will be able to further utilise your technical and planning skills as you advise and guide clients through the planning process and life cycle of each event and lead a team of technicians in the production and delivery of each project. There will be further collaboration with other stakeholders across sales, operations and event management with the sole purpose of providing a first-class service to all users of the venue.
- Fluent and practical experience with the full Adobe Suite
- Experience with other editing platforms such as Final Cut Pro and Avid Media Composer
- Experience with a broad range of camera equipment
- Excellent knowledge of presentation software
- Knowledge of various streaming platforms
- Good knowledge of IT & Networks
- Good knowledge of AV competencies (Lighting,projection,audio, video)
A competitive salary, subsidised canteen,37 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays), season ticket loan, access to professional development and much more.
For more details and consideration apply now with your full CV
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA